The annual Field Marketing and Brand Experience Awards took place at Syon Park on September 26th 2019, attracting attendees from across both the brand experience and field marketing industries. The FMBE Awards celebrates the agencies that have done noticeable and outstanding work in their field marketing and brand experience.
MKTG scooped 8 awards throughout the night, including Gold for the most coveted award of the evening Brand Experience Agency of the Year, an accolade they have won on two previous occasions.
Other awards included the following:
- Gold Award: Most Effective Consumer Stand for Tiffany & Co. Fragrance
- Gold Award: Consumer Campaign of the Year for Tiffany & Co. Fragrance
- Silver Award: Sales Campaign of the Year for Mercedes-Benz
- Silver Award: Special Award Staff Support and Agency Wellbeing
- Silver Award: Most Effective Roadshow Campaign for Paco Rabanne
- Bronze Award: The Field Data Award for the Telegraph
- Bronze Award: Consumer Campaign of the Year for Cadbury
To see the full list of winners, click here.